Malaga on board 30 minutes Gyroplane flight
Location: Malaga, Spain
GYROPLANE FLIGHT DESCRIPTION
The gyroplane is a rotary-wing aircraft, in other words, it flies like an aeroplane, but the wing is a rotor that spins due to the action of relative wind passing through it from the bottom upwards. It’s a hybrid between a fixed-wing aircraft and a helicopter.
The session begins with a brief explanation about the gyroplane and how it works. Then, once equipped, the participant and the pilot will get into the gyroplane and start flying. The flight takes 30 minutes and once the aircraft has lifted off, choose your destination and… Let’s go!
Our flight philosophy is based on safety. To achieve this we control three parameters: pilot experience, weather conditions (although the gyroplane can handle even moderate turbulence, it is better to have a stable atmosphere for the passenger’s enjoyment) and an integral maintenance done in the ELA factory by specialized engineers, in order to make this experience as safe and enjoyable as possible.
ABOUT THE GYROPLANE
The gyroplane is a unique aircraft, which has been around for several decades. These were the first rotary wing aircraft to fly effectively and with sufficient control. The design of the gyroplane is one of the most versatile in aeronautics and most definitely the safest and most reliable ever built.
We offer flights throughout Malaga province and surrounding areas, flying along the coast as well as inland, where you can see the stunning sea, vegetation, cliffs, mountains and lakes. The gyroplane’s open cockpit provides a larger angle of vision and a total feeling of freedom, leaving the thin-winged aircraft and its charms in a second place.
THIS EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
Just imagine having the chance to enjoy this unique experience. This is more than just a fun day out of the city; this is the opportunity to learn more about the operation of this friendly aircraft and also, to see Malaga from an aerial view so you can appreciate it in its full magnificence.
The gyroplane is a challenge for most audacious daredevils, if you have no previous experience, don’t worry! With our continuous assistance you can fully enjoy this fantastic flying session.
Believe it or not, it is much safer than a conventional plane, because if the engine suddenly stops, the aircraft falls smoothly thanks to the free rotor system. Do you dare to fly through the skies in this marvel?
Additional InformationACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS
– The minimum age to fly is 16 years old. Children over 12 years old can fly with parental permission.
– The flight hours are orientative and vary on various factors such as weather conditions.
– Gyroplane flight, experienced pilot, necessary equipment for the activity, brief theoretical notions, civil liability and accident insurance.
DON’T FORGET TO BRING:
– It is recommended to wear comfortable and sporty clothes.
About Cancellation Policy– Cancellation 4 days or more before the agreed start date of the activity. You will be automatically refunded the full activity fee.
– Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours before the agreed activity start date. You are reimbursed 50% of the full activity fee.
– Cancellations submitted less than 48 hours before the agreed start date of the activity are considered as last minute cancellations. No refund will be possible.
Helicopter tours nearby : Europe | Malaga | Spain